Turkey Macaroni Bake Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, macaroni, 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, mushrooms and pepper. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 359 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 804 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Macaroni Bake
"Oh My Goodness ~ this sounds fabulous! Saving recipe in folder named **Make Soon**. TY for sharing."
"Lots of cheese! Very similar to tuna noodle casserole. My family enjoyed it and it was an easy meal."
"So very good. I make it all year long. A great recipe to use up leftover chicken or turkey."
"Great with chicken or pheasant too. My family loves this meal."
"I changed this recipe a bit by using Sam Mills Gluten Free noodles. It turned out great and still cooked in the same amount of time. This is such a simple and versatile dish. I will definitively be making it again and again."
"I used ham and added bread crumbs on top. It would be much better with more sauce."
"this dish was very good. My family enjoyed it a lot. I also made it with chicken strips. Very good that way too"
"This is a very easy casserole that was perfect for a snowy evening. I didn't think there would be enough liquid for the uncooked macaroni, but it turned out to be just fine."