Turkey Lunch-Box Wraps Recipe
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 thin slices Muenster cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 1. Spread tortillas with mustard. Layer each with turkey, cheese, spinach, carrot, bacon, cucumber and red pepper; roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 345 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1450mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Turkey Lunch-Box Wraps
"Quick and easy + awesome taste = Perfect perfect recipe! :o)"
"The cholesterol count is only 55 mg. To reduce the sodium, use the new Sargento reduced-sodium cheese and the Hillshire Farms reduced-sodium ham."
"I haven't tried this, however I am wondering how healthy is this with the cholesterol amount and more importantly the high sodium content."
"These are delicious! Occasionally, I'll substitute provolone for the Muenster cheese, arugula for the spinach or a slice of ham for the bacon. It's a very flavorful wrap."