You’ll get a delicious headstart on your veggies for the day with this turkey-and-much-more wrap! These sandwiches taste wonderful cold or warmed in the microwave. They make a great brown-bag treat. —Denise Marshall, Jacksonville, Florida
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 thin slices Muenster cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- Spread tortillas with mustard. Layer each with turkey, cheese, spinach, carrot, bacon, cucumber and red pepper; roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Lunch-Box Wraps in Light & Tasty June/July 2007, p35
Reviews for Turkey Lunch-Box Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review