- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1-2/3 cups julienned sweet red, yellow and/or green peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry turkey in batches in 1 tablespoon hot oil for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, stir-fry peppers and onion in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add mushrooms; stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add turkey and stir-fry sauce; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Drain linguine; add to turkey mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey Lo Mein Stir Fry
"Our larger grocery store carries bags of frozen julienned red,yellow, and green peppers with onions. These work great for quick fajitas, also."
"I believe the julienne peppers could be the frozen part? I'm sure you could use any combination of frozen veggies you'd like."