Turkey Lo Mein Stir Fry Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-2/3 cups julienned sweet red, yellow and/or green peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry turkey in batches in 1 tablespoon hot oil for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, stir-fry mushrooms in remaining oil for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add peppers and onion; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add turkey and stir-fry sauce; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Drain linguine; add to turkey mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey Lo Mein Stir Fry(4)
Sort By :
Our larger grocery store carries bags of frozen julienned red,yellow, and green peppers with onions. These work great for quick fajitas, also.
I believe the julienne peppers could be the frozen part? I'm sure you could use any combination of frozen veggies you'd like.
Where exactly does the convenient, frozen vegetable combo part come in? Sounds to me in this recipe you have to chop all the veggies. I'm sure I'm reading it wrong.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >