Turkey Linguine Recipe
- 1 pound boneless turkey breast, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces linguini or pasta of your choice, cooked
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry turkey in oil for 2 minutes. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add broccoli, carrots, basil, tarragon, thyme and pepper; stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 2. Combine cornstarch and broth until smooth; add to the turkey mixture. Cook and stir until the mixture comes to a boil; cook 2 minutes longer. Serve over linguine; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 331 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 608 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Linguine
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer