- For gravy, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until
- smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 1-2
- minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the gravy, mushrooms,
- parsley, garlic powder and onion; heat through. Spoon over turkey
- Cover loosely with foil. Bake for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer
- reads 180°, basting frequently. Serve with noodles if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer