- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 2-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 turkey drumsticks (12 ounces each), skin removed
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Place drumsticks over vegetables. Sprinkle with the seasoned salt, thyme, parsley and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 5-1/2 hours or until turkey is tender. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Leg Pot Roast
"This was a very easy and tasty one pot dish! We thoroughly enjoyed it. Will definitely make again and again!"
"loved it!!!!!!! My hubby can't stop saying how good it was."
"Made no changes and it ess good. I only rated it a 4 for I prefer white meat. My husband loves the dark, thus why I made this, so he was very happy."
"With the rising cost of food, I found this recipe to be inexpensive and good. My husband loved it, and so did I. I didn't make any changes to the recipe except that I had some fresh thyme on hand so used that instead of dried."
"With the rising cost of food, I found this receipe to be inexpensive and very good. I purchased a package of 3 turkey legs for"
"This was sooooo yummy! I didn't sprinkle seasoning but rolled legs in it. Also, since there's no such thing as "baby" carrots, I cut carrots into cross-wise thirds, then into length-wise sticks. Have shared it with a friend & will surely make this again."
"Just what I was looking for! A whole turkey is just too much for me (I live alone), so turkey legs fill the bill. I can freeze the two extras for future meals."
"This is the kind of recipe I love."
"This recipe is sooo easy and it tastes wonderful. I will definitely make this again."