- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 2-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 turkey drumsticks (12 ounces each), skin removed
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Place drumsticks over vegetables. Sprinkle with the seasoned salt, thyme, parsley and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 5-1/2 hours or until turkey is tender. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Leg Pot Roast
Sort By :
"Made no changes and it ess good. I only rated it a 4 for I prefer white meat. My husband loves the dark, thus why I made this, so he was very happy."
"With the rising cost of food, I found this recipe to be inexpensive and good. My husband loved it, and so did I. I didn't make any changes to the recipe except that I had some fresh thyme on hand so used that instead of dried."
"With the rising cost of food, I found this receipe to be inexpensive and very good. I purchased a package of 3 turkey legs for"
"This was sooooo yummy! I didn't sprinkle seasoning but rolled legs in it. Also, since there's no such thing as "baby" carrots, I cut carrots into cross-wise thirds, then into length-wise sticks. Have shared it with a friend & will surely make this again."
"Just what I was looking for! A whole turkey is just too much for me (I live alone), so turkey legs fill the bill. I can freeze the two extras for future meals."