Turkey Lattice Pie Recipe
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Unroll two tubes of crescent roll dough; separate into rectangles. Place rectangles in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and 1/4 in. up the sides of pan to form a crust, sealing seams and perforations.
- Bake at 375° for 5-7 minutes or until light golden brown. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the turkey, cheese, broccoli, soup, milk, mustard, onion, salt and pepper. Spoon over crust.
- Unroll remaining dough; divide into rectangles. Seal perforations. Cut each rectangle into four 1-in. strips. Using strips, make a lattice design on top of turkey mixture. Brush with egg. Bake 17-22 minutes longer or until top crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey Lattice Pie(1)
Sort By :
This is excellent but I adjust it to fit a pie pan. I use pie crust, and half of pretty much all but the broccoli,i like lots of broccoli, most of the can of soup and 1/2 cup of milk. WE LOVE IT!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Main Dishes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >
- Turkey Dinner Recipes >
- Turkey Dinners >