- 4 lasagna noodles
- 6 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Galbani® Reduced-Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook the noodles according to package directions; rinse and drain. In a nonstick skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat until turkey is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring broccoli and water to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Add the broccoli, ricotta, egg, milk, thyme and salt to the turkey mixture. Spread over each noodle; drizzle each with 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce. Carefully roll up jelly-roll style.
- Place seam side down in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Turkey Lasagna Roll-Ups
Sort By :
"I tried using Italian flavored turkey and it was delicious!"
"Tasty and filling. Great way to use up leftover lasagna noodles. Will make this again the next time I have leftover noodles."
"It's simply delicious, tasty and tender!!"