Turkey in a Hurry
This dish is easy to prepare and really brings some variety to mealtime. It's a delicious non-traditional way to fix turkey, which cooks up moist and tasty. My husband, our two daughters and I all enjoy it.
-Denise Goedeken, Platte Center, Nebraska
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut tenderloins in half lengthwise, then into serving-size pieces.
- Place on rack of broiler pan.
- In a small saucepan, heat remaining ingredients until butter is
- melted. Broil turkey until lightly browned on one side. Brush with
- the herb butter; turn and brown the other side. Brush with butter.
- Continue cooking 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, brushing often
- with butter. Yield: 6 servings.