- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut tenderloins in half lengthwise, then into serving-size pieces. Place on rack of broiler pan.
- In a small saucepan, heat remaining ingredients until butter is melted. Broil turkey until lightly browned on one side. Brush with the herb butter; turn and brown the other side. Brush with butter.
- Continue cooking 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, brushing often with butter. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey in a Hurry
"the sauce on this is amazing - I think next time I will cook it in a pan on the stove on high - covered to keep the turkey more tender. But delicious"
"I used the ingredients for this recipe to bake the turkey at 350 F for 40-45 minutes, turning the turkey in the middle of baking. It tasted fantastic! The sauce is delicious! The turkey was moist, but not as tender as we would have liked it, so we are trying to fix it in the crock pot next. I am sure it will be a winner!"