This dish is easy to prepare and really brings some variety to mealtime. It's a delicious non-traditional way to fix turkey, which cooks up moist and tasty. My husband, our two daughters and I all enjoy it. -Denise Goedeken, Platte Center, Nebraska
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut tenderloins in half lengthwise, then into serving-size pieces. Place on rack of broiler pan.
- In a small saucepan, heat remaining ingredients until butter is melted. Broil turkey until lightly browned on one side. Brush with the herb butter; turn and brown the other side. Brush with butter.
- Continue cooking 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, brushing often with butter. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey in a Hurry in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p29
Reviews for Turkey in a Hurry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review