Turkey Hero Recipe
Who says sandwiches have to be boring? Here, a special cream cheese and ranch dressing spread adds zest to the hearty turkey, cheese and vegetables. Get set to slice up second helpings!
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Pinch garlic powder
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, split lengthwise
- Shredded lettuce
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the first four ingredients until smooth. Spread on both cut surfaces of bread. Layer lettuce, turkey, cheese and tomatoes on bottom half of bread. Top with the other half. Cut into serving-size pieces. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 467 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 620 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Hero
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC