Who says sandwiches have to be boring? Here, a special cream cheese and ranch dressing spread adds zest to the hearty turkey, cheese and vegetables. Get set to slice up second helpings!
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Pinch garlic powder
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, split lengthwise
- Shredded lettuce
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat the first four ingredients until smooth. Spread
- on both cut surfaces of bread. Layer lettuce, turkey, cheese and
- tomatoes on bottom half of bread. Top with the other half. Cut into
- serving-size pieces. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 467 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 620 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 30 g protein.