With toppings similar to a Greek salad, this veggie pizza reminds us of the Mediterranean. Want some extra protein? Add a little deli turkey. —Angela Robinson, Findlay, Ohio
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 6 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced roasted sweet red pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- Additional Greek vinaigrette, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix, water and oregano to form a soft dough. Press dough to fit a greased 12-in. pizza pan; pinch edge to form a rim. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Brush 1/4 cup vinaigrette over crust; top with olives, red pepper and cheeses. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with cucumber and tomato before serving. If desired, drizzle with additional vinaigrette. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Quick Greek Pizza in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Turkey Gyro Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2015
"This one is a refreshing meat-free change from regular pizza, and is very easy to make!"