- 3 Italian turkey sausage links, sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with green peppers and onions, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- In a large saucepan, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, broth and water; bring to a boil. Stir in rice and corn; cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Gumbo in a Jiffy
Sort By :
"My family loved it! I added some Spicy V-8 instead of water and some diced chicken breast. Threw all the ingredients into a crock pot and dinner was ready when we got home! I also had Louisiana Hot Sauce available on the table for those who like it a bit hotter. We make this recipe all the time ;)"