Turkey Guacamole Wraps Recipe
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1 cup chopped romaine
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, chopped
- 1. In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Spread over each tortilla. Top with lettuce, onion and turkey; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 418 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 1053mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 9g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Guacamole Wraps
"sounds pretty good to me ...but would use corn tortillas as my friend is allergic to wheat and glutten."