Turkey Guacamole Wraps Recipe
In White Salmon, Washington, Margee Berry tucks smoked turkey and a creamy avocado spread with a dash of hot sauce into warm tortilla wraps.
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1 cup chopped romaine
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, chopped
- 1. In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Spread over each tortilla. Top with lettuce, onion and turkey; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 418 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 1,053 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 18 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC