- Turkey giblets (liver and neck removed), chopped
- 1 carton (15 ounces) chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a large saucepan, combine the giblets, chicken stock, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; boil for 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat. Strain giblets; return cooking juices to pan. Set aside 2 tablespoons juices. Finely chop giblets; add giblets and eggs to pan. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and reserved cooking juices; gradually stir into pan. Cook and stir 5-7 minutes longer or until thickened. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Turkey Giblet Gravy in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p99
Reviews for Turkey Giblet Gravy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review