Turkey Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled apple
- 1 cup grape halves
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey and ginger. Stir in the turkey, oranges, apple, grapes and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with pecans just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 280 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Fruit Salad
"This is a favorite of my family! It is a great way to use up green grapes, too!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.