Turkey Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled apple
- 1 cup grape halves
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey and ginger. Stir in the turkey, oranges, apple, grapes and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with pecans just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Turkey Fruit Salad
Sort By :
This is a favorite of my family! It is a great way to use up green grapes, too!