Turkey Fruit Kabobs for Two Recipe
This is a citrusy treat for the grill; it's very easy to prepare and absolutely delicious. And best? It's a very healthy kabob for your summer picnics and family get-togethers.Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 honeydew cubes (1-1/2-inches)
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- In a small bowl, combine the lemonade concentrate, oil and soy sauce. Pour 1/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. On two metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread turkey and fruits. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes or until turkey juices run clear, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Fruit Kabobs for Two in Cooking for 2 Newsletter 2009, p8/09
Reviews for Turkey Fruit Kabobs for Two(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Fruit >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Mango >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Memorial Day Dinners >