Turkey Focaccia Club Recipe
My family thinks this sandwich is pure heaven, thanks to the cranberry-pecan mayo. It's so good, I'm asked to make all year long. —Judy Wilson, Sun City West, Arizona
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) focaccia bread
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1/4 pound sliced Gouda cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- 6 bacon strips, cooked
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Using a long serrated knife, cut focaccia horizontally in half. Spread cut sides with mayonnaise mixture. Layer bottom half with lettuce, turkey, cheese, tomato and bacon; replace bread top. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wedge equals 707 calories, 41 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,153 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC