Turkey Florentine Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup turkey or chicken gravy
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream onion dip
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain. Stir in butter. Place noodles in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; top with spinach.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, gravy, onion dip and onion salt; spoon over spinach. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 253 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 696mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Florentine
"I made the recipe exactly as written and we thought it was delicious. Something a little different to do with leftover turkey."
"family just loved this dish and am planning to make again"
"I was hunting for a recipe to use in this week's Turkey Ingredient Challenge. I found this recipe & I have adjusted it to suit my tastes! I used 1-1/2 cups of deli-style thinly slicedand cubed turkey, 1 8-oz. can of Herr's creamy onion dip, 2 Tbsp. butter, 1 pkg.(10-oz) spinach (chopped), 2 cups cooked noodles, 1 12-oz. JAR of turkey gravy, 1/2 tsp. GARLIC salt, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese. I greased a 2-1/2 quart casserole dish, I cooked the spinach in our microwave oven 4 minutes, then I stirred with a fork and separated the spinach and baked for 3 minutes longer. I added the 2 Tbsp. butter to spinach. I used 6 cups water with 1 Tbsp. oil and 1/2 tsp. salt. I recommend using 1 tsp. salt for the noodles to cook! I brought the water with the salt andoil to a boil, added about 1/2 package (4 cups) noodles to boiling water and cooked the noodles 10 minutes, then drained and measured out 2 cups of noodles. I layered the noodles, then topped with spinach and I mixed the onion dip, garlic salt, cubed deliturkey and gravy together until blended and spooned over the noodles. I used 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese and I purposely baked at 350o F. for 40 minutes. It took that long for the casserole to be golden brown and bubbly! I served the dish for supper tonight and my Mom thought that it was good! This was a quick and easy dish to prepare &amp; I thank Quick Cooking! delowenstein"
"Great for left over turkey.....I have made it several times but lost the recipe so I am printing it again..,.. Thank you"