Turkey Florentine Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup turkey or chicken gravy
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream onion dip
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain. Stir in butter. Place noodles in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; top with spinach.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, gravy, onion dip and onion salt; spoon over spinach. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 253 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 696 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Florentine
"I made the recipe exactly as written and we thought it was delicious. Something a little different to do with leftover turkey."
"family just loved this dish and am planning to make again"
"I was hunting for a recipe to use in this week's Turkey Ingredient Challenge. I found this recipe & I have adjusted it to suit my tastes! I used 1-1/2 cups of deli-style thinly slicedand cubed turkey, 1 8-oz. can of Herr's creamy onion dip, 2 Tbsp. butter, 1 pkg.(10-oz) spinach (chopped), 2 cups cooked noodles, 1 12-oz. JAR of turkey gravy, 1/2 tsp. GARLIC salt, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese. I greased a 2-1/2 quart casserole dish, I cooked the spinach in our microwave oven 4 minutes, then I stirred with a fork and separated the spinach and baked for 3 minutes longer. I added the 2 Tbsp. butter to spinach. I used 6 cups water with 1 Tbsp. oil and 1/2 tsp. salt. I recommend using 1 tsp. salt for the noodles to cook! I brought the water with the salt andoil to a boil, added about 1/2 package (4 cups) noodles to boiling water and cooked the noodles 10 minutes, then drained and measured out 2 cups of noodles. I layered the noodles, then topped with spinach and I mixed the onion dip, garlic salt, cubed deliturkey and gravy together until blended and spooned over the noodles. I used 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese and I purposely baked at 350o F. for 40 minutes. It took that long for the casserole to be golden brown and bubbly! I served the dish for supper tonight and my Mom thought that it was good! This was a quick and easy dish to prepare &amp; I thank Quick Cooking! delowenstein"
"Great for left over turkey.....I have made it several times but lost the recipe so I am printing it again..,.. Thank you"