Turkey Florentine Recipe
"This creamy dish is one of my family's favorite ways to use up leftover turkey and gravy," adds Emily. "With the spinach and noodles, it's a hearty meal-in-one."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup turkey or chicken gravy
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream onion dip
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain. Stir in butter. Place noodles in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; top with spinach.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, gravy, onion dip and onion salt; spoon over spinach. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 253 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 696 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC