Turkey Florentine Sandwiches Recipe
Upgrade a lunchtime classic into a dinnertime feast with a few fancy yet simple tweaks. —Karel Reynolds, Rutherfordton, North Carolina
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ounces sliced deli turkey breast
- 2 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- Cooking spray
- 1. In a small nonstick skillet, saute mushrooms in oil until tender. Add spinach and garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Layer the spinach mixture, turkey and cheese on two bread slices; top with remaining bread. Spritz outsides of sandwiches with cooking spray. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 4-5 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich: 346 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 937mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Turkey Florentine Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC