Turkey Florentine Recipe
"This creamy dish is one of my family's favorite ways to use up leftover turkey and gravy," adds Emily. "With the spinach and noodles, it's a hearty meal-in-one."
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup turkey or chicken gravy
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream onion dip
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain. Stir in butter. Place noodles in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; top with spinach.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, gravy, onion dip and onion salt; spoon over spinach. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Florentine in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p37
Reviews for Turkey Florentine(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 4, 2011
Great for left over turkey.....I have made it several times but lost the recipe so I am printing it again..,.. Thank you
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Turkey >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Spinach Recipes >