- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the onion, celery and garlic in oil for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Stir in the milk, seasoning blend and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and half-and-half until smooth; stir into skillet. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Stir in Parmesan cheese just until melted.
- Stir in turkey. Drain fettuccine; add to turkey mixture. Heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Fettuccine Skillet
Sort By :
"Very good & so simple to create. Both my household and my daughter's loved this. So this is a 5 star rating times 2. We both used ground turkey (using our own favorite seasonings) because it holds so much flavor when you bite into it. That kept the sauce from tasting so bland. We each added the cheese to our liking rather than the recipe's measured portion. Both of us have deciced to put this recipe on our dinner menus from now on."
"This was a terrific recipe my husband loved. Great for leftover turkey. I used white cheddar cheese and added panko crumbs on topic. I am sure kids would love this. It is a "comfort food" and the recipe can be readily adapted in different ways."
"Very tasty recipe and a great way to use up leftover turkey. Think this would also be good with chicken or ham. I agree it was a little bland but not so much so that I wouldn't make it again. This is going in my leftover turkey recipe box!"
"My whole family loved this recipe!"
"The sauce was slightly bland so I added some white pepper and cayenne. I also used smoked turkey legs and baby portabella mushrooms. Great comfort food!"