- up and place seam side down in prepared dishes. Pour remaining sauce
- over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or
- until cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream and additional
- jalapenos if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 enchiladas (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 350 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 906 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now