- 1/2 envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 1 English muffin, split and toasted
- 4 bacon strips, cooked
- 4 asparagus spears, cooked and drained
- Prepare the hollandaise sauce with butter and water according to package directions.
- Place 2-3 in. of water in a large skillet with high sides; add vinegar. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer gently. Break cold eggs, one at a time, into a custard cup or saucer; holding the cup close to the surface of the water, slip each egg into water.
- Cook, uncovered, until whites are completely set and yolks are still soft, about 4 minutes.
- Place a slice of turkey on each muffin half. With a slotted spoon, lift each egg out of the water; place over turkey. Top with bacon, asparagus and Hollandaise sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Eggs Benedict in Reminisce Extra April 2006, p 52
Reviews for Turkey Eggs Benedict
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review