Turkey Drumsticks Recipe
The aroma of these drumsticks is awesome while cooking! The turkey is so tender, it just falls off the bones.—Sue Draheim
- 4 turkey drumsticks (12 ounces each)
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place drumsticks in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange onion over drumsticks. Pour tomatoes on top. Combine the water, bouillon, garlic, salt, oregano and basil; pour over onion. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 2. Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours or until tender and a meat thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 469 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 172mg cholesterol, 990mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 58g protein
Reviews for Turkey Drumsticks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC