- 4 turkey drumsticks (12 ounces each)
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place drumsticks in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange onion over drumsticks. Pour tomatoes on top. Combine the water, bouillon, garlic, salt, oregano and basil; pour over onion. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours or until tender and a meat thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Drumsticks in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p140
Reviews for Turkey Drumsticks(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review