Using precooked poultry, frozen broccoli and a fuss-free sauce, I quickly whip up this dish.Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho.
4 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 5 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 pound sliced cooked turkey breast
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, cook broccoli until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in
- another saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour and bouillon until
- smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened.
- Drain broccoli and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top
- with half of the sauce and all of the turkey. Spoon remaining sauce
- over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the
- heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and edges are bubbly.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 each) equals 364 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 764 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 32 g protein.