Turkey Divan Recipe
Using precooked poultry, frozen broccoli and a fuss-free sauce, I quickly whip up this dish.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. Bake: 5 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 pound sliced cooked turkey breast
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a saucepan, cook broccoli until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour and bouillon until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Drain broccoli and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with half of the sauce and all of the turkey. Spoon remaining sauce over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and edges are bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (1 each) equals 364 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 764 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 32 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC