Turkey Divan Pizza Recipe
Kids who are typically picky eaters will gobble up slice after slice of this savory pizza. I often have frozen cubed cooked turkey on hand to make this meal in a moment's notice. —Charlotte Smith, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Brush with oil; sprinkle with garlic salt. Top with broccoli and turkey.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; spread over broccoli and turkey. Sprinkle with cheese. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 13-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and broccoli is crisp-tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 279 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 541mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Turkey Divan Pizza
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC