Turkey Divan Pizza
Kids who are typically picky eaters will gobble up slice after slice of this savory pizza. I often have frozen cubed cooked turkey on hand to make this meal in a moment's notice. —Charlotte Smith, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Brush with oil; sprinkle with
- garlic salt. Top with broccoli and turkey.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; spread over broccoli and
- turkey. Sprinkle with cheese. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle
- over the top.
- Bake at 400° for 13-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and
- broccoli is crisp-tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 279 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 541 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.