Kids who are typically picky eaters will gobble up slice after slice of this savory pizza. I often have frozen cubed cooked turkey on hand to make this meal in a moment's notice. —Charlotte Smith, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Brush with oil; sprinkle with garlic salt. Top with broccoli and turkey.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; spread over broccoli and turkey. Sprinkle with cheese. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 400° for 13-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and broccoli is crisp-tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Divan Pizza in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p141
Reviews for Turkey Divan Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review