"I always served these tasty sandwiches at ladies' luncheons," shares Ann Pirrung of Cleveland, Wisconsin. "One time I had leftovers and discovered my fussy family enjoyed them, too."
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 pound bunch broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 croissant, split
- 6 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and dill; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute broccoli and onion in butter for 10 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender.
- Spread mustard mixture over bottom halves of croissants. Top with turkey, broccoli mixture and cheese; replace tops.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Divan Croissants in Quick Cooking December 2000, p12
Reviews for Turkey Divan Croissants
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review