Using precooked poultry, frozen broccoli and a fuss-free sauce, I quickly whip up this dish.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 pound sliced cooked turkey breast
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, cook broccoli until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour and bouillon until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain broccoli and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with half of the sauce and all of the turkey. Spoon remaining sauce over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and edges are bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Divan in Country Woman November/December 2002, p39
Reviews for Turkey Divan
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review