Turkey Dinner Pasta Shells
This special pasta dish created in our Test Kitchen uses a variety of Thanksgiving leftovers, like stuffing, gravy and turkey. Prepare it ahead of time, chill and bake when ready.
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups cooked stuffing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 2 cups turkey gravy
- In a bowl, combine the turkey, stuffing and mayonnaise. Spoon into
- pasta shells. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Pour
- gravy over shells. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and bake at 350°
- for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 461 calories, 25 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 918 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer