- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup turkey gravy
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup diced cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and poultry seasoning. In another bowl, combine the egg, gravy and oil; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in the turkey.
- Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon cranberry sauce. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 10 muffins.
Reviews for Turkey Dinner Muffins
Sort By :
"These muffins have been a family favorite since I first saw the recipe in the top holiday magazine years ago!"
"I was surprised at how good these turned out. I just need to try it with cranberry sauce on top next time."
"Very much enjoyed these!! Finished up the leftovers with turkey noodle soup and these, a great addition with the soup!!"