- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 4 teaspoons dill weed
- 8 submarine buns (about 8 inches each), split
- Lettuce leaves
- 12 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced zucchini or cucumber
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cider vinegar, optional
- 2 to 3 pounds thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- In a small bowl, combine butter and dill; spread on sub buns. Layer the lettuce, radishes and zucchini on bottom of buns. Sprinkle with vinegar if desired. Top with turkey; replace bun tops. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Dill Subs in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p53
Reviews for Turkey Dill Subs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review