Turkey Dijon Melts Recipe
I ENJOY making this when I am craving comfort food, but don’t have the time or energy for a big meal. It works well with deli or leftover turkey.
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1. Spread two slices of bread with mayonnaise. Layer with turkey, cheese and onion; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread remaining slices of bread with salad dressing; place over onion. Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- 2. In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 4-5 minutes on each side or until bread is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Dijon Melts
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC