Turkey Dijon Melts Recipe
I ENJOY making this when I am craving comfort food, but don’t have the time or energy for a big meal. It works well with deli or leftover turkey.
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1. Spread two slices of bread with mayonnaise. Layer with turkey, cheese and onion; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread remaining slices of bread with salad dressing; place over onion. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- 2. In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat until golden brown and cheese is melted, 4-5 minutes per side. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich: 265 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Dijon Melts
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC