Turkey Day Bake Recipe
- 4 cups cooked stuffing
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups turkey gravy
- 4 slices process American cheese, halved
- 1. Press the stuffing onto the bottom of a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with turkey and broccoli. Pour gravy over all.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Top with cheese; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 251 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 1,002 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Day Bake
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer