Turkey Day Bake
After Thanksgiving, Lisa Stepanski of Munnsville, New York makes room in her fridge by putting together this hearty cheese-topped casserole. A jar of prepared gravy works fine when you run out of homemade gravy.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 cups cooked stuffing
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups turkey gravy
- 4 slices process American cheese, halved
- Press the stuffing onto the bottom of a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking
- dish. Top with turkey and broccoli. Pour gravy over all.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are
- bubbly. Top with cheese; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is
- melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 251 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 1,002 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now