After Thanksgiving, Lisa Stepanski of Munnsville, New York makes room in her fridge by putting together this hearty cheese-topped casserole. A jar of prepared gravy works fine when you run out of homemade gravy.
- 4 cups cooked stuffing
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups turkey gravy
- 4 slices process American cheese, halved
- Press the stuffing onto the bottom of a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with turkey and broccoli. Pour gravy over all.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Top with cheese; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Day Bake in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p37
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey Day Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2011
"I love this recipe. Great way to use up all that leftover stuffing and gravy. I shred some real cheddar cheese over the top, since we don't like processed cheese."