- 4 cups cooked stuffing
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups turkey gravy
- 4 slices process American cheese, halved
- Press the stuffing onto the bottom of a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with turkey and broccoli. Pour gravy over all.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Top with cheese; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Turkey Day Bake
"This was very good and a great way to use leftovers. I used shredded cheddar instead of process cheese. Amounts of ingredients can be flexible. I only had about 1 cup gravy and more broccoli than the original recipe calls for and it still turned out well."
"I love this recipe. Great way to use up all that leftover stuffing and gravy. I shred some real cheddar cheese over the top, since we don't like processed cheese."