Turkey Cutlets Recipe
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3/4 cup water, divided
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook turkey in oil and 2 tablespoons butter until golden brown and no pink remains; drain. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, combine 1/2 cup water, apple juice, 1 teaspoon bouillon and pepper; cook and stir over medium heat until bouillon is dissolved. Stir in sour cream; heat through.
- 3. Meanwhile, in another skillet, combine the remaining butter, water and bouillon; cook and stir over medium heat until bouillon is dissolved. Add mushrooms; cook for 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Serve turkey over rice; top with cream sauce and mushrooms. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounces (calculated without rice) equals 403 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 567 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Cutlets
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer