- until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute mushrooms in oil until tender. Add
- garlic and rosemary; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes,
- wine or broth, brown sugar, salt if desired and pepper; cook and
- stir for 5 minutes. Stir in butter and basil. Serve cutlets with
- sauce. Sprinkle with lemon juice and parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without salt) equals 306 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fat, 1 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.