- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Combine the poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle over turkey. In a large skillet, cook cutlets in batches in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season with remaining pepper. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy
Sort By :
"Great easy recipe. I always keep turkey cutlets on hand for when I can't figure out what to cook."
"This is a great recipe. I gave it 4stars because the flavor of the gravy was bland. If you are experiencing the same, try putting in the gravy sliced onions, mushrooms and a drop of gravy master. Put the cutlets back in the pan, on top of the onions & gravy. Let simmer for approximately 15-20 mins. Tastes awesome!!! If you try this, let me know your outcome. You will not be disappointed."
"Loved it!! For some reason my husband thought he wouldn't care for turkey cutlets. I followed this recipe to a T, and he was asking for more. Thank you!!"
"quick, easy and delicious!"
"My husband and I loved this. Very quick, the only thing I did differently was cook a little longer. I used a gauge. I may have cooked it at a lower temp."