- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Combine the poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle over turkey. In a large skillet, cook cutlets in batches in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season with remaining pepper. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy
Sort By :
My husband and I loved this. Very quick, the only thing I did differently was cook a little longer. I used a gauge. I may have cooked it at a lower temp.
Maybe my poultry seasoning had too much salt in it, but I found these to be a little salty. Overall, it was very quick, simple, and flavorful, but next time I'll cut down on the poultry seasoning or seasoning salt.
very good, will make again!!
I used chicken instead of turkey just because it was handy for us. It turned out great! The gravy is good.
flavorful and super easy and quick. I paired it with heat and eat rice (90 sec) and some steam in bag veggies and had dinner ready in 20 minutes!!!