Using cutlets or any boneless meat speeds up cooking time for this quick entree. You can use thin boneless, skinless chicken breast as well. —Margaret Wilson, Sun City, California
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Combine the poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle over turkey. In a large skillet, cook cutlets in batches in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season with remaining pepper. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p21
Reviews for Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review