- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Combine the poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle over turkey. In a large skillet, cook cutlets in batches in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season with remaining pepper. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy
Sort By :
"quick, easy and delicious!"
"My husband and I loved this. Very quick, the only thing I did differently was cook a little longer. I used a gauge. I may have cooked it at a lower temp."
"Maybe my poultry seasoning had too much salt in it, but I found these to be a little salty. Overall, it was very quick, simple, and flavorful, but next time I'll cut down on the poultry seasoning or seasoning salt."
"very good, will make again!!"
"I used chicken instead of turkey just because it was handy for us. It turned out great! The gravy is good."