Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy Recipe
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Combine the poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle over turkey. In a large skillet, cook cutlets in batches in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season with remaining pepper. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy(6)
Sort By :
very good, will make again!!
I used chicken instead of turkey just because it was handy for us. It turned out great! The gravy is good.
flavorful and super easy and quick. I paired it with heat and eat rice (90 sec) and some steam in bag veggies and had dinner ready in 20 minutes!!!
This was quick, easy, and tasty!
Great recipe! Can't wait to make it again!