Turkey Cutlets in Lemon Wine Sauce Recipe
After I ate something like this at a local Italian restaurant, I figured out how to make it at home for my family. Now I serve it a lot since it's so quick to make—and they're so happy I do. —Kathie Wilson, Warrenton, VA
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 turkey breast cutlets (2-1/2 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Dip turkey in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey and cook in batches 1-2 minutes on each side or until turkey is no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Return cutlets to pan; turn to coat and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Cutlets in Lemon Wine Sauce in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014, pjls
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Turkey Cutlets in Lemon Wine Sauce(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Diabetic Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Carb Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Fat Recipes >