Turkey Cutlets in Lemon Wine Sauce
After I ate something like this at a local Italian restaurant, I figured out how to make it at home for my family. Now I serve it a lot since it's so quick to make—and they're so happy I do. —Kathie Wilson, Warrenton, VA
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 turkey breast cutlets (2-1/2 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Dip turkey in
- flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey and cook in
- batches 1-2 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove
- from pan.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits.
- Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Return
- cutlets to pan; turn to coat and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 turkey cutlet with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 145 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,