- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup fat-free milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 to 4 teaspoons curry powder
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Lightly coat a skillet with cooking spray; saute celery and carrots until tender. In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch until smooth. Add broth and remaining milk; mix until smooth.
- Pour over vegetables. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add the turkey, onion, garlic powder and curry powder; heat through, stirring occasionally. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Curry
Sort By :
"Super yummy and easy! I substituted chicken for the turkey and it was just as good. Reheats well. I used 3 tsp curry powder and it was the right amount of spice for us. We do like spicy food, so if you're not as adventurous, I would use less than 3 tsp."