- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup fat-free milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 to 4 teaspoons curry powder
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Lightly coat a skillet with cooking spray; saute celery and carrots until tender. In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch until smooth. Add broth and remaining milk; mix until smooth.
- Pour over vegetables. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add the turkey, onion, garlic powder and curry powder; heat through, stirring occasionally. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Curry
"Made this curry last nite and it was delicious. Next time, I'll add more carrot, onion and celery and try it with canned coconut milk."
"Super easy to make. Will make it again and will use more curry than I used the first time."
"Absolutely delicious!!! The only thing I changed was that I added one red pepper and doubled the recipe in order to have more leftovers. I also doubled the full amount of the curry because my husband and I love spice! (I used 8 teaspoons of curry for the doubled recipe)"
"Very good! One of the best curries I have had. Quite easy, too."